ELECTRONIC RECOIL SYSTEM
M4 - ERS
Our crossover ERS line supports a variety of rifle types including sniper rifles and shotguns with additional power to emulate some heavy weapons.
AR / VR + Screen Based READY
M4 - Featured System Benefits
• Fully electronic recoil solution replaces compressors, hoses, pneumatic distribution boxes, electronic valves, gaskets, seals, etc.
• Single, high-tolerance, moving component for low maintenance
• Rugged construction delivers ~2 billion shots before projected mechanical failure of recoil system
• Energy efficient (electrical energy direct to kinetic energy) ~30 times more energy efficient than pneumatic systems
• Untethered & battery operated Battery operation offers from ~(300 - 2000) shots per magazine
• Weapon Sensors
Includes sensors that sense the state of the operating mechanics Trigger pull, selector switch, magazine release, charging handle.
• Integrated Laser
The M4 ERS includes an optional laser emitter for seamless integration with traditional laser based marksmanship trainers.
• Software SDKs and Plug-ins
SDK for modifying recoil profiles, weapon malfunctions / Unity3D and Unreal plug-in’s for integrating weapons and simulation content.
• Same cyclic rate of weapon system emulated
• Instantaneous Force
System engaged as soon as trigger is pulled, no lag time waiting for pressurized gas to build up
• On-the-fly Programmable
Simulates lighter or heavier recoil based on types of virtual ammunition used / Emulates secondary movements/vibrations (i.e. shaking due to bolt closure)
• Operating Mechanics
Provides the same operating mechanics to an actual M4: Trigger pull, selector switch, magazine release, charging handle.
• Wireless Connectivity
802.15.4 Wireless connectivity, capable of initiating / recording the state of the operating mechanics of the system
Exact look and feel - M4
Weight – ~7.5 lbs
Length – 29.75 in to 33 in
Barrel Length – 14.5 in
• Motion Tracking Fully Motion Tracking Compatible